In case you had any qualms about dating a younger man, let me tell you about some of the benefits:
– He’s uninhibited. He doesn’t seem to have any hang ups about openly sharing his thoughts and feelings with you. His fear of offending doesn’t interfere with his capacity for authenticity. He speaks his mind and offers his perspective.
– He’s present. Unlike your Millennial friends, he doesn’t suffer from crippling technological (a.k.a. cell phone) addiction and manages to give you his undivided attention when he’s with you.
– He’s reliable. When he makes plans with you, he comes through. He shows up when it counts. He never leaves you hanging and always keeps you in the know when anything unexpectedly arises.
– He’s insatiable. His appetite for life is infectious. His thirst for knowledge is . Hearing about his goals and dreams inspires and motivates you.
– He’s intentional. He knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to go after it. He takes initiative, both personally and professionally.
– He’s considerate. He prioritizes your comfort and well-being above all else. When you cook, he cleans. When you hurt, he hurts. He goes out of his way to show you he cares.Recommend0 Simily SnapsPublished in