Introduce Yourself Here!

• Lana

January 7, 2022 at 3:18 pm

Hello Lin and Everyone!

I am Lana, some people call me Nani. I am well bluntly a witch, who owns her own metaphysical shop online. I am also a writer, poet and photographer. I love anything of the dark nature and I am for sure a night owl. I love to think out of the box and beyond our minds!

• TzeLin Sam

Organizer
    January 7, 2022 at 10:24 pm

Hello Lana! Welcome. Wow. A witch huh? If you want to, I guess you can post a link to your online store so that we can check it out. 🙂

• Amanda

January 10, 2022 at 6:42 pm

Hi Lin! We follow one another on Medium. I’m happy to have found you on Simily. I enjoy your writing. I just made an account here today so I’m still learning my way around.

• TzeLin Sam

Organizer
    January 11, 2022 at 2:48 am

Hey Amanda! I know you. You taught me about honey. It’s nice to see a familiar face here. Welcome to Simily. :). I’m kinda new here too lol. Let’s explore this website together 🙂

• Olga Makarova

January 11, 2022 at 4:10 am

Hi! I’m Olga, a Russian writer that switched to English (was extremely surprised by the warm welcome, by the way!).

I have a bunch of short stories to share but my main projects are long-form stories Cold Obsidian (illustrated fantasy novel) and Gifts of wandering ice (sci-fi comic). Both are free to read online.

• TzeLin Sam

Organizer
    January 11, 2022 at 7:31 am

Hi Olga, nice to meet you. I can imagine how challenging it is to even switch from Cyrillic to Latin alphabets. You’re doing a great job.

• Shilpa Goel

January 12, 2022 at 12:35 am

Hi Everyone, I am Shilpa Goel. I have been writing and sharing poems on Instagram (@meetlife240) for the last six years. I am also a content writer, blogger, author of Poetic Letters To God and The Book of Infinite Writing Prompts, and I am also an editor & proofreader.

• TzeLin Sam

Organizer
    January 12, 2022 at 9:49 pm

Welcome, Shilpa! Looking forward to reading your poems here on Simily

• Unknown Member

January 14, 2022 at 8:48 am

Hello,

I’m Daniella. I grew up here in New Mexico. My dad’s from Oklahoma and my mom’s from Canada. I’m a freelance writer, novelist, bookworm, and horror fanatic.

• TzeLin Sam

Organizer
    January 15, 2022 at 3:41 am

Hey Daniella, I’ve just read one of your stories and I love it. I’ve left a comment as well.

• tai .

January 15, 2022 at 10:23 am

Hi I’m Tahlia, residing in DE. I love writing; I write both fanfiction and poetry/prose. I enjoy listening to music and playing video games in my free time.

• TzeLin Sam

Organizer
    January 16, 2022 at 5:19 am

Hi Tahlia! Welcome. I have started a discussion on poetry on our Discussion board. Feel free to share your work there.

• Fabio Turel

January 16, 2022 at 5:19 pm

Hi Lin, this is a great idea. It’s nice to get the opportunity to get in touch with people who share an interest in expressing themselves in written form, for all different reasons and coming from different backgrounds.

• TzeLin Sam

Organizer
    January 17, 2022 at 2:22 am

Hi Fabio! Thank you for joining us. 🙂

• Madara Greer Sr.

January 20, 2022 at 1:06 am

Hi everyone I’m Madara. I don’t feel I am doing this right.

• TzeLin Sam

Organizer
      January 20, 2022 at 6:59 am

Hi Madara! Welcome. What do you mean though?

• Madara Greer Sr.

January 20, 2022 at 2:03 pm

I saw three different places to post a comment. I wasn’t sure if I was replying to a post or starting my own post.

Page 2 of 3