Patreon

• Chloe Longstreet

March 5, 2022 at 6:16 pm

I have a Patreon, but I just started so it’s friends and family for now. You’re welcome to check it out to see what I am offering for ideas. I’ve studied a bunch of successful authors on the platform and then thought about my own strategy to come up with my tiers. Feel free to ask questions on it!

Patreon.com/chloelongstreet

• Evan Bond

March 7, 2022 at 9:57 am

I will check it out right now. I’ve had a Patreon for a while now and I have a few supporters. I just struggle with trying to figure out the best rewards and content to post.

• Chloe Longstreet

March 12, 2022 at 7:35 am

It’s definitely a challenge. And so far all my supporters are friends and family, lol. But I am hoping that will change as I set up funnels to find readers and tempt them with stories they need to pay to access. Ultimately, however, I don’t expect to start seeing any real traction for a while. I’m planning to publish a collection of short stories in June and a novel by the end of 2022/early 2023. I am hoping things will begin to take off then.

• Evan Bond

March 14, 2022 at 8:12 am

That’s a solid plan and I honestly hope things work out well for you. Good luck with both the collection of short stories and your first novel! That’s always an exciting time. Can’t wait to see what you put out there.

• Chloe Longstreet

March 15, 2022 at 4:43 am

Thanks. I’ve been meaning to do it for years now, but I’ve decided I can’t put it off any longer. I can;t wait to read more of your work as well. 🙂