Getting to know you!

• Attila Vago

February 8, 2022 at 7:42 am

I 100% agree. Actually wrote a whole article about it https://medium.com/codex/if-simily-fails-its-because-of-its-tech-stack-8a4de6e2d7de (and it looks like I cannot delete my own post…)

• Julia Marsiglio

Organizer
    January 21, 2022 at 8:41 am

Yay! Nice to meet you too!

• Julia Marsiglio

Organizer
    January 21, 2022 at 10:04 am

Yay ADHDers! Especially late diagnosed (which many of us women are). I was diagnosed at 34 and it was like this new lens appeared which made my life make sense. I also love to write about mental health. I think that is awesome that you are a full-time freelance writer. That’s my goal!

• Julia Marsiglio

Organizer
    January 21, 2022 at 11:27 am

Welcome! Excited to have you here. I think it will take a moment for this platform to get off the ground but it feels promising! I am sorry about your arthritis. Best of luck on your surgery.

• Glenn Stok

January 21, 2022 at 12:26 pm

Hi Bev. Hey, it’s great to see you here from HubPages. I’m just experimenting with Simily too. I wrote about it on Medium. We’ll see how it progresses.

• Julia Marsiglio

Organizer
    January 21, 2022 at 12:23 pm

My pleasure!

• Glenn Stok

January 21, 2022 at 12:32 pm

That’s my motivation too. I’m always curious to know how new platforms perform.

• Dawn Lamond

January 21, 2022 at 12:44 pm

Hi, yes! 😀 We had just moved to Portland from the East coast and were joining meetup groups with other board gamers when everything stopped.

But the Discord server was still there! So, that’s how we play d&d long distance 😀 That and a visual interface called Roll20 that lets you upload maps and stuff!

• Julia Marsiglio

Organizer
    January 21, 2022 at 2:33 pm

I didn’t even notice, haha! And yes, an option to edit comments would be nice!

• Julia Marsiglio

Organizer
    January 22, 2022 at 7:01 pm

I’m a mom too! I absolutely love that you are learning to trust your intuition. I’m on a similar journey these days.

And you are very welcome!

• Julia Marsiglio

Organizer
    January 30, 2022 at 3:42 pm

Hello!

I think the best way to promote your blog is to try to develop an email list (as well as your social media accounts) and start a newsletter. You don’t have to send out a newsletter too frequently, but having that list and engagement is golden (as platforms come and go).

Page 2 of 2